i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, April 13, 2007

Exhausted. Tornados.

Tonight was my 4th night of playing this week, out of 5 (one more gig tomorrow). Sunday I rest. I'm not complaining. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a busier gig week...it's really, really a blessing. If you had anything at all ever to do with it, from coming to a show to reading this blog to building my trusty Martin guitar, thanks. :) I'm so totally not fishing for a Martin custom model one day, haha.

On Sunday Dawn is going to show me some of her favorite Austin sights...complete with a trip to Veggie Heaven, communing with nature at the Wildflower Center, and seeing Terri Hendrix and Lloyd Maines play at the Austin Fine Arts Festival. That pretty much sounds like the perfect day! My fingers will appreciate the rest. Don't expect me to be pushing any buttons if we encounter an elevator or an ATM, Dawn. Ow.

Also, there is a tornado warning tonight. I've never really lived in a place where they were an issue. Bring on the danger! Grr!

Labels: ,