i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Spent the weekend on the road again (now it's stuck in your head! Haha!) with Susan selling t-shirts and CDs to the fine folks in Wimberley, Marble Falls, and Fredericksburg. I realized that on the San Angelo trip I took a lot of random photos of odd stuff, so this photo essay will focus on...the music. Plus Suz was kind enough to let me play some tunes this weekend. Her only requirement is that I play "Paper Rock Scissors." I can handle that kind of employer demand.

Susan's tie dye fit well in the artsy town of Wimberley at the Cypress Creek Club.

This is me trying to be cool.

Marble Falls was next - a show at the gorgeous Uptown Theater.

Susan played great...and then the UFOs started to hover. Doo doo doo.

Wrapped up the weekend in Fredericksburg at the Auslander.
Here's a shot of the crowd behind Susan and Michael.

Susan let me borrow her band. I get the coolest band members lately!
Then she took over photographer duty so I could blog about it. Classy.

Labels: , , , , , ,