i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Hoodies and Last Merch Trip O' the Year

I love hoodies. I lived in them in New Mexico when we actually had four seasons and three of them contained some elements of coldness. I picked up some brand new Susan Gibson hoodies yesterday, designed by Emily who yet again did a great job (she did my album artwork, too).

New Hoodie!

They are centered around the song "Perfect World" - with the line, "Wouldn't it be great if all the bad guys dressed in black?" Hence, you have a bad guy warning sign on the front, the lyric on the back, and the oh-so-ironic fact that the hoodies are indeed...black. We were proud of that little trick.

Wouldn't It Be Great If All the Bad Guys Dressed in Black?

Tonight Susan plays in Dallas and then the Merch Girl checks out for the rest of 2008. Pick up a hoodie, or if you can't be there tonight, I'll see you in January. Heck yeah!

Here's the tune...so you can sing along to the subtitles on my shirt.

Labels: , , ,