i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, April 28, 2007

Aaronstock!

Aaron...he's a heck of a guy. I got to Austin a year ago and I was lost and looking for gigs. Playing open mics every night of the week, looking for a home. I chanced upon a rare Friday night open mic at Genuine Joe's, and after I played this dude named Aaron comes up to me and says, "Hey, I want to book you." Really, you just can't say no to that. So we've had quite a few good times at the Joe's -- it's where I met Katie Lessley and Scott & Henry from Primitive Noise and Amanda Pearcy who are all just great people and great musicians. It's where I plunk down with my laptop for hours and Aaron lets me. Aaron was the guy who made Jana Susana Banana Rama happen!

And now, he is leaving us for that big law school in the north country...Denton. Aaron's going to be a big shot lawyer from UNT and that's good because knowing me...I'll probably need one somewhere down the line, heheh.

In celebration of all those fun times, I give you...Aaronstock. Do not miss.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com


Thanks, Aaron!

Labels: ,