i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, July 16, 2007

Are you Stok'd? I am.

Morning. Going to work. Sometimes I'm out late at a gig or up late practicing or just plain up late. Sometimes I need the help of caffeine to get going in the morning. Usually I brew my own (right now it's New Mexico pinion coffee), but some mornings I don't get around to it. So there's about 56 gas stations on my way to work, and I stop at one. I am filling my cup, examining the cream flavors, and there in a creamer-like container but with a distinctive black look...is STOK.

So just in case you don't get enough caffeine in your daily cup, you can add a shot of STOK to amp it up to 11 (Spinal Tap style). The cover of this baby says, and I kid you not:

Not for those under 18, pregnant, or caffeine sensitive.

Wow. I mean, I guess if you're "caffeine sensitive" you're an idiot if you pile it on, but...is it going to stunt the growth of millions of 16 year olds across the nation? What's IN it? Whatever it is...

It tasted good.

Labels: ,