i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday in Luckenbach

Sunday brought about a benefit concert in Luckenbach, Texas to help the Old Quarter Acoustic Cafe in Galveston rebuild after Hurricane Ike. A bunch of people and artists turned out, and it was a glorious autumnal-like Sunday afternoon. And I had never been to Luckenbach (with Waylon and Willie and the Boys)...so Katie and I took it as a good excuse to jet on down the road. Plus, SusanG! was playing. I mean, come on. We also got to see Band of Heathens and Ray Wylie Hubbard. Awesome stuff.

Miles Per Hour
My hand at 60 mph.

Luckenbach Crowd
Excellent crowd, lovely day.

Susan Gibson and John Greenberg
Susan Gibson and John Greenberg.

And I got to see my PUPPIES that I had missed since I have not been Merch Girl for a couple of weeks. Aww.

Look at that face.
(I stole these last two from
Katie).

Labels: , , , , ,