i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Big D for Done. And Dallas.

Merching for 2008 is over, yo. What a time. I plan to ruminate on it all more when I am ensconced in New Mexico, eating biscochitos and red chile (not together). How Christmasy of me.

Dallas was so fun and great way to cap it all off. My train home from Fort Worth even ran ON TIME, the first time that's happened for me. Whoa. Also, we had our first WARDROBE MALFUNCTION at a gig, and I handled it. With duct tape. That stuff fixes everything.

Duct Tape.  Fashionable and Functional!
I'd like to think Susan has started a trend.

Susan played a great show at Sue Ellen's and the company was snarky and sublime. Also I got a new hat, because it was flippin' cold in Dallas. I was sweating Austin when we departed, and by nightfall it was a good 30 degrees c-c-c-c-older.

Hat.
Hizzat, yo.

Merch in Dallas - hoodies!
This looked cooler without a flash in the club lighting. Really.

Laptop time!
Excellent gig.

Jana and Marian at Sue Ellen's in Dallas
I played a set with Marian...and the hat.

suSANG! and J-Po!
Thanks, boss. Fo' shizzle.

More stuff happening next year...new opportunities and more of the fun stuff. I'm excited. I'll be even more excited after a bit of a winter's nap and some warm toes. Goodnight, y'all. Thanks for reading. Some sort of year-end round up will ensue, no doubt. Go make your lists of things accomplished this year and revel in a life well-lived. It's good to do.

Labels: , , , , ,