i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ceramic Pig Update

I know. I know you all were waiting for this one. "What of the ceramic pig collection, Jana?" You'd go about your day in kind of a daze, phoning it in at the office or at school because you JUST WANTED TO KNOW. So here's your update.

Ceramic Pigs
"One of these pigs is not like the others..."

While the Boss has been out east in Nashville and such, gigging and such, and such...I have not left Texas since Christmas, so it's not been on my radar to acquire any ceramic pigs. Imagine my GLEE when I opened a mysterious package from the UPS dude yesterday and inside was...well, a Nashville pig.

He might just trounce any attempt by any other state to create the ceramic pig of all pigs. If you couldn't tell already, Nashville made the rhinestone-studded one. That's impressive. While it's amusing that Texas tried to be the bully and make their pig 3 times the size of everyone else's, Nashville wins for style and flair, I think.

I have decided to name him Porcine Wagoner. After Porter. He wore a lot of rhinestones, too. They kind of match.


Porcine Wagoner

Labels: , , ,