i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is it May Yet?

My apartment is a mess. I will spare you the photographic evidence. I've been pretty scattered about packing because I usually am with moving but I have a little brain trigger that allows me know EXACTLY just how long I comfortably procrastinate before I get myself into trouble. This trigger works especially well for me with two things:

1. Writing history papers
2. Packing boxes

So I've been hacking away at it, but the other day I was chucking some things into a box and I had the sudden realization that since I will be splitting my time between Austin and Wimberley, I had to think about which box was going where, and then consider the contents accordingly. AND MY HEAD EXPLODED. I got over it, and I will live. The big stuff gets moved Tuesday. I have time.

In other news I'm an aunt to the cutest little puppy on the planet (sorry, other pup owners). We picked him up from our Crossroads hosts in Winnsboro...he's going to be a great van dog and my buddy when I'm living in Wimberley. His name is Romeo, but we've added "Dub" to his name (short for "W")...not for the President but because we got him in Winnsboro, he threw up in Waxahachie, we stopped for dinner in Waco and he sniffed around, and he lives in Wimberley now. A true dog of W's.

Look at that face.

Labels: , ,