i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heavy Lifting

Gaga on the table
This photo has nothing to do with this post.

Wheeew! When you're a workaholic, getting out of town for a mini-vacation is a test of conscience and will. I survived summer camp at Red Leaf, where all the campers kicked butt at their show and all of us staffers breathed a sigh of relief. Being in one locale for 3 weeks, 8 hours a day was weird. Some days I liked it. Some days I wondered why the scenery didn't change like it usually does out the window.

This weekend I saw Terri Hendrix play at the Cactus Cafe, always a fantastic show. I took about 8 photos and 1 turned out, which is on par for my ratio.

Terri Hendrix at the Cactus

Tomorrow I fly to California for aforementioned vacation and tomorrow night I will be watching Shawn Colvin and Mary Chapin Carpenter tear it up in Saratoga. Pretty excited.

But first? We drive to Houston and play tonight! I love me some Main Street Crossing in Tomball...

Labels: ,