i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, August 27, 2010

Where I've Been

Feet in the Red River

Last weekend we found ourselve with a day off in Taos, where we started writing a song in the park before a high school "sophtmore" sat down at our tree and started reading us his novel. He had 2 chapters done. It made for an interesting afternoon.

The next day Susan played the Larry Joe Taylor festival in Red River, NM, where I stuck my toes in the very very very cold river.

Red River Panoramic

Then it was up to South Fork, CO for the Rhythms on the Rio Festival. If I had my druthers for a 5th job it would be live concert photography. I bet that pays even less than playing the live concerts.

Susan Gibson at Rhythms on the Rio

THEN it was off to one of my favorite places on the planet, Centennial, Wyoming. Susan's cousins own the Friendly Store/Cafe/Bar/Motel there and they have this cool stage off in the aspen trees. It was magique, to be French about it. I highly suggest if you are around Laramie you divert for a trip to Centennial. Tell them we sent you! Have an omelet. The omelets are the best.

Susan Gibson in Centennial, WY

Tomorrow we finally get to Montana! A drive through Yellowstone is on the list.

Labels: , ,