i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day Three: Santa Fe Brewing Company


We had a great time at the Santa Fe Brewing Company tonight! Good people were all over, and it was a thrill meeting everyone. My highlight was our email list raffle -- we had a Groobees CD to give away, so I held the list (proper braced stance and keeping my hair out of the line of fire) while Susan threw some gum at it to see where it would stick. Whoever's name the gum stuck to won the CD...except the gum wouldn't stay put, so we ended up covering the gum with mustard for a more obvious marking.

I don't think Susan put the gum back in her mouth. I don't think.

Labels: , , , ,