i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, May 17, 2007

I got Fixed...

Is it ok that I am chuckling at myself for that post headline?

Anyway I am proud and thrilled to say our first bit o' press for the New Mexico shows has appeared on one of my favorite online hangouts...Duke City Fix. I mean, you can take a girl out of the Burque (or a girl can pack all her possessions in a Hyundai and drive with her knees up against the steering wheel all the way to Austin), but you can't take the Burque out of the girl. This blog has been my lifeline back home into local politics, UNM happenings, and all the hip new restaurants I need to hit up next week.

Anyway, Edith Grove is their fab music writer, and she says nice things. Thanks, Edith!

Labels: ,