i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Music I Like

Ooo. It's been a while since I've gotten a CD I was all "YAY!" about.

Number Uno: Terri Hendrix is taking pre-orders for her new CD "The Spiritual Kind." If you're in Austin, you can come to the release party on August 7th at Waterloo Records. You get free beer and free music AND a new CD. Tops? Oh yes, tops. IN THE MEANTIME...because Terri loves us...listen to 4 (yes, FOUR!) new tracks on her Myspace page. Amen. I'm a total fan of "Acre of Land" at the moment. Woman is wise, so wise. (And how Frida Kahlo is that artwork, eh?)

Number Dos: Adrienne Young - Room to Grow. I like Adrienne. I don't know much about her. I keep stumbling on her CDs in used stores, and this new one found me at Waterloo tonight. The sticker on the front says, "Purchasing this CD directly benefits sustainable agriculture. See saveaseed.org for details." How cool is that? I am totally down with sustainable ag. Especially when I can get a new CD out of the deal, hehheh.

If you like it, always buy, don't steal or burn, folks. The more artists I meet and the more I try to make a living, the more I realize this. Please keep us in mind. :)

Labels: