i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Last year, round abouts now.

This past Memorial Day weekend marks my one year anniversary of moving to Austin. I moved a bunch of boxes up 3 flights of stairs into a studio apartment (thanks to Mom and Dad...it did not take me 16 days to move -- we got it all up in about a day and 254 gallons of water) and said, "Well...now what?"

It's been a good year. I won't say it's been all puppies and roses, but it hasn't been....wolverines and thorns either. (Based on those last couple of poetic attempts, maybe I should give up this songwriting thing entirely. Hm!) I have met some awesome, awesome people. Played some really cool places. Enjoyed life. Missed my home, but found out that's ok. Oddly, one year to the day, I found myself back on the road between Albuquerque and Austin. Strange how things work out....

This past weekend. See a trend? Fitting, I suppose.

Labels: , ,