i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, July 23, 2007

My Heart is all a'Twitter

Not like you need another way to keep up with me. Isn't a calendar of all my musical engagements, a Myspace to comment your heart out, a Flickr photo pool of things that happened, and a blog that is growing to be gargantuan (well, ok...7 months worth of posting anyway)...ENOUGH?

No. Silly.



If you're not familiar with Twitter yet, gather the kids around the computer and prepare to be amazed. See that box over there? Over there. On your left. It's green. That's my Twitter Box, where I twitter. They're kind of like mini-blogs, though you will really get a look into the randomness that is my brain this way. There's no editing, and each twitter can only be a few sentences long. Useful how, you ask?

Check in that Twitter box and I will be sure to post the latest gig news (venue locations and times are always nice to know but fluid in the musical life)...or maybe a good show you should attend around town...or maybe when I'm sitting at a truck stop in Amarillo I'll twitter you all and gripe about the hash browns. You never know what kind of excitement will pop up in the folk 'n roll life.

If you're not always attached to the internet, you can get my Twitters via text message on your phone, too. Or set it up to have them pop up as an IM. I really don't ever want to be as far apart as we have been ever again, dears. This is forever.

Here's a Twitter FAQ for more reading goodness.

Here's a cool artist named Sara Bareilles whose album just exploded all over iTunes, and she has a Twitter page. It's nifty to chart the life. She misses her plants. Check out her tunes on Myspace...good stuff!


That's Sara B. She Twitters.

Labels: , ,