i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ode to Ernest

In an effort to be more cultured, and to perhaps gain some inspiration, I am reading For Whom the Bell Tolls by Hemingway -- I am only on chapter 4, but so far so good. Dan the Professor and I are reading it in tandem...dare I say, "Book Club"? No, that's too...it's just too...Oprah-y. Ernest is all about trekking around seeing sunsets and blowing up bridges, not Oprah. (I love you, Oprah, no worries). Anyway, Dan and I thought we might have a shot at finishing the book if a little healthy competition and discussion was involved. So far, so good.

Although reading a lot of words is kind of making me not want to write them at the moment. :)

Labels: , ,