i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, December 27, 2007

Navigation.

Yeah. So I'm back from Albuquerque, and after sleeping off a really bad headache (must. drink. more. water.), I am settling back in. Trying to pick up old habits and start new ones. Vacations are great but the back-to-routine thing is sometimes a pain.

Feeling very trepidatious about how the year will shape up. Just good nerves, I guess. Lots has to fall into place all the while I have to remain on top of scheduling, practice, and learning. And laundry. Laundry is always good. Luckily, I scored some tools to help me along.

If this journal doesn't scream "JANA NEEDS TO WRITE IN THIS!" I don't know what does. Yay for Zia suns! Thanks, Mary. You rock.

I'll be going to New York next month, for a long overdue visit with my good friends Steph and Joaquin. Steph and I pretty much grew up together, though she was a few grades ahead and always the wiser one. She helped me navigate high school and college and lots of other things. That's why it's appropriate that she gave me a NYC compass, so I can navigate the place! Very excited.

I'm back and ready to blog...brang it!

Labels: ,