i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, February 15, 2008

Dear Jana Water: I love you. Love, Jana.

Maybe you all remember (and by you all I mean those of you who catalog each blog post and archive them in your steel-trap mind) when I went to NYC and found delicious Jana Water sold everywhere. I thought it was neat. I posted a photo of me with the J-H2O and then came back to Austin, where there is no Jana Water. Only pools and pools of ok-but-not-as-satisfying "other" water. Then this morning it all went down like this:

TWO BOXES OF JANA WATER! From the Jana Water Company.
All the way from New York. Shucks.


This stuff is from EUROPE. Like ME.
There's a St. Jana. Not like me.


Apparently, St. Jana is in Croatia. Who knew?
Does anyone else find it ironic that you must store water in a dry place?


Each box weighed 28 pounds. That's FIFTY-SIX POUNDS OF WATER.
What does 56 lbs. of water look like?


It looks like this.
What does 56 pounds of water FEEL like when it comes in the mail in a box with your name on it?


It feels like this.

That's not all! The kind folks at Jana Water sent t-shirts and tote bags and baseball caps, too!!
Be still my swag-loving heart.


Not only is their name an excellent choice, they're a good company who respects the environment.
The tagline on the back of the shirt is "Refresh. Remember. Recycle."


What was that?
I'm sorry, I'm too busy drinking Jana Water while wearing my Jana Water shirt, hat, and kickbutt totebag.


Well that made my day. If you live in New York City, I recommend you make it your beverage of choice. You can also order it online, so even if you don't hang with the Big Appleians (Applets?), you can partake. Their website says it's going to go national. Maybe we'll go national together. Maybe I can sell my CD in chilled beverage freezers and they can sell their water in record stores.

At the very least, the kind folks at Jana Water are getting a few copies of the EP when it's in my hot (but well hydrated) little hands this summer...the least I can do.

I can't wear all those hats and shirts, kids. Stay tuned for some sort of crazy contest. Soon you too will have a chance of being in the club.

Music for the Masses. Lyrics for the Soul. Water for Life!

Labels: , ,