i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 3 of the Newness

Can I just say that right now I am at a coffeehouse at 12:45 PM in the afternoon? And it's not like I have a "day off." It's just my day's flow now. I'm going into Red Leaf in a little while and the students will be there en masse and so it goes from now on.

I told myself that this week would be a slow tranistion kind of thing with rest and time to plan my schedule. I thought I'd kind of treat it like a "vacation" which...based on my usual crazy busy schedules...usually meant I slept a lot and accomplished little. That's how vacations in college and at the county used to roll, anyway.

This time, though, I guess my brain knows something is up and doesn't want to be a giant pile of lazy. So I have been to the gym and stocked up on groceries (the fridge before consisted of corn tortillas, water, and an onion...I let it get pretty desolate last week!) and worked on Red Leaf stuff and worked on guitar stuff and various other things. Cleaned my apartment. Worked on a new song. I need to start thinking about moving. Anyone have boxes? And a large van? And a decent chord progression? Haha.

So that's where we are. Caffeination and Getting Stuff Done.

PS: Dan's got a photo blog of his tour life up! Go to Tumblr to check it out.

Labels: ,