i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, April 5, 2008

Milk and Cereal Revisited

WHAT?!?!

Excuse me. I have an announcement. I was not trying to do this, because when I eat cereal in the morning the only thing I'm thinking about is whether I can pull off going back to bed or not. So imagine my surprise when this morning, I used up the last of my cereal.

AND THEN I USED UP THE LAST OF MY MILK.

(As you may recall, I posted about milk and cereal about a week ago, and how you always run out of one or the other, causing you to buy more and repeating the cycle).

Now, this is made stranger by the fact that I am one of those weirdos that measures out both my cereal and milk with a measuring cup. I started doing it in college and never stopped. So anyway...it worked out exactly. And I don't recall opening a new carton of milk at the same time as the box of cereal (fyi it's Cinnamon Toast Crunch...I go through one junky cereal every couple months or so). So the fact that both carton and box reached their completion at the same juncture means two things:

- My blog has special powers to shift reality. This never would have happened otherwise.

- I have now broken free of the endless out-of-milk/out-of-cereal cycle. I am free. Free.

Do with this info what you will. I am now going to ponder my newfound cereal-less existence.

(The photo was taken so artfully by my friend Mary, whom I love, and who has her own story concerning a hole in her office ceiling. Ask her and she'll tell you. It's amazing).

Labels: ,