i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, April 21, 2008

Katie and Jana take on Gruene Hall

Oh Katie. One might call her a partner in crime, or maybe an enabler. However you word it, Katie agreed to roadtrip down to Gruene Hall with me to see one suSANG! play. I love seeing shows at Gruene because the town itself is all cute and German, and the Hall has a great historic, gritty vibe. Plus Katie made sandwiches.

Wot?

It starts as all good blog posts do, with an inside joke.
These curry chips were on stage all night. That is all.


The crowd was kickin'. I saw Suz make a Sharpie tattoo on someone's hand. Rockstar!

Jana: Too bad her last name isn't "Miller."

Katie: Yeah...then it would always be HER TIME!

I brought in a contraband Diet Coke. Because it was in my bag, dangit.
So Katie took a dark photo of my drinking the contraband. Recycled the evidence.

I took this photo of the artist and the tip jar to reiterate to all you kind folks:
LOVE THE TIP JAR. That is all.


There's "Johnny (Hearts) Jessica" and such written/scratched all over the ancient Gruene Hall tables.
I suppose we are not to take photos of evidence yet again, but...well, we had to.
I hope to go back to Gruene Hall in 2028 and see this note.


Did we mention there's a new CD coming?
Head to the Myspace to hear a track or dos.


How does live music make me feel?
Like THIS.

Labels: , , , , , , ,