i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

EP 1 Check In / When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth


It's still coming, this little record we made. I have enlisted the services of a talented friend and graphic artist, and she was the recipient of a large and laborious email brain dump of artwork ideas. Hey, she asked for it! I am excited to see what she comes up with.

Dan and I also had some options in figuring out who is going to mix. We think perhaps we have narrowed it down and that excites me. However, our new mantra is high intention / low attachment, so we'll just see what happens, eh?

I have also decided to go cardboard on the packaging, recycled. It's a minor thing but if my CD doesn't contribute to the piles of plastic everywhere, that would be nice.

And that's that.

On an unrelated note, here's what happens when you let my niece, Erica, and I close to my nephews' plastic dinosaur collection.

Carnage.

Labels: