i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello Seattle!

Chipper, which is not me at 6:45 am going to the airport.

Hello. I have no new photos of anything exciting, but Photobooth always comes through. Well, depends on what your definition of "come through" is, but it provides imagery anyway.

I am about to have a lot of new photos, though, because I am (procrastinating on) packing to go to Seattle for a few days. My niece Jenny is graduating from high school and I get to see it all go down. The graduation, I mean. So excited and so proud!

It seems like yesterday I was playing with my Legos while Jenny sat in her little baby carseat because she was a...baby. There are perks to being only a few years older than your nieces and nephews, and one of them is that you can share toys when you're little. Bonus. Except I probably didn't want to share my Legos. Sorry, Jenny.

I'll also be hitting up the honey and fruit and flower stands at Pike Place Market. And the coffee...Seattle really does know its stuff. I have been told to bring a hoodie, which is a foreign word in this 95 degree Texas heat.

Other random thoughts for the week:

- pancakes for dinner is almost as good as pancakes for breakfast.
- not all laundromats are created equal.
- don't let a hornet fly in your door because it's hard to figure out how to get it back out.

Now please excuse me. I have a date with my caffeine destiny.

Labels: , , ,