i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Go Take a Hike.

One thing I never took much advantage of as a kid was the proximity of the Sandia Mountains and their foothills to my house. A five minute drive will put you at the base of the foothills, complete with many a trail and cacti to run into. (Ouch).

Also complete with many a gorgeous view. I hit the trail, found a rock and sat on it, and made sure all was operating as it should in the city of Albuquerque and beyond. The view stretched past the Rio Grande Valley and out to Mt. Taylor and the volcano cones. The weather was perfect.

Yes, I needed a hoodie. And some coffee. I'm a bourgeoisie hiker, ok?

How high? VERY.

More favorite things: road and blue sky.

Labels: ,