i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, November 3, 2008

Merch Girl Contest Winners!


Phil and his awesomeness have announced the winners of the Merch Girl T-shirt Slogan Contest...go to his blog to see the results.

I'm pasting a few of my favorites below...with 100+ entries there were a lot of funny ones. Some of you know me too well. Some of you are very literary...or just nerdy. My commentary in italics. Add your own in the comments if you think you can match these fine people.

The ides of Merch. (Makes a history major happy).

Merch: you didn’t bring any of your own…buy some of mine.

Merching: great for padding a resume.

I’d even sell you the shirt off my back (for $20 extra). (I always layer so it's not a big deal).

Merch Girls Make Change

“Where’s My Masking TAPE!!!” - merch girl (A real quote...said with much panic).

Merch Girl of Venice.

JPo and SuSang: A perfect Merch.

Merch Girl: the cheapest thing in the van.

Merch Girl: starved for attention and saltines since 1982.

Merch Girl takes backseat to the PUPPPIES!!!

Merch “No, I don’t have change for a 100" Gurl (I have been asked this! And I did it)

Merch Girl- Will work for Diet Coke (Amen. And I do).

Merch Gurls-The Coolest Person in the Bar (Thank you).

Masking Tape - $2.00
Drink From the bar- $ 3.00
Truck stop dinner- $6.99
Being A Merch Girl- Priceless

Merchin’ Magic Isn’t as easy as this Merch gurl Makes it appear!

This Merch Gurl Makes Music AND Money!

Merch Girls > Groupies

Merch girls wheel and deal, then wine and dine.

Merch girls wake up the band.

The merch girl is a very sophisticated navigation system. (But Susan has discovered I'm not as accurate as her GPS).

Merch girls fund the tour.

Merch girls smell better than the band. (Hey I didn't say it).

Merch girls are the opening act.
Merch girls are also the closing act.

Merch girls rarely offer discounts. (NEVER. EVER.)

The Merch Girl: don’t leave home without her.

In soviet Russia, the merch sells the merch girl. (This made me laaaugh).

Saving the world from bad music one CD at a time.

You want to swipe it where?

Labels: , ,