i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Resetting the Clock. Again.

Augh. Going from days that start around noon and end around 3 AM to days that start at 6 AM and end at 11 PM is WEIRD, folks. Yesterday was a giant sleepwalk after a merch weekend and getting back into a new week. But it's ok, and stuff gets done, and I can always think, which is my favorite pastime. Thinking does not require operating heavy machinery or caffeine thank goodness.

We're having pretty awesome weather here in Texas, so we can sit on the porch and look at maps without shivering too much. Pretty nice.

Work Day on the Porch

I spent the White Elephant gig perched on the corner of the dancefloor, which gave me a great view of Mr. David Carroll and his upright bass skillz. Dig it.

Bass Strings and Susan Gibson

The band was rockin' and always a treat to see. It was the first weekend of the Fort Worth Stock Show, something that used to put me in a state of dread when I worked in the 4-H office because that usually meant I had forgotten to turn in some form for some sheep or something...but this time it was cool because Susan had a huge crowd.

The Band

And there were no forms to turn in.

Susan

And instead of looking bored in a cubicle I get to look cheesy in a soundbooth. Life is indeed fun...so my internal clock will just have to deal with it.

Sound Booth Hijinx

Labels: , , ,