i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lookin' for the Heart of a Saturday Night

Good grief, almost a whole week without a post. My new year is kicking off slowly on the outside, hm? Lots of pondering and planning on the inside, though. Starting to think about the next record...meaning...editing and re-writing. Always a slightly hard thing for me to do. It's nice to have a producer for some thought and direction. It's hard to hear some things go back to the drawing board, but necessary for a desired end-product. Or end-art-project!

I spent yesterday starting some of my new tasks as Tour Monkey. I need a more official title than that but I like the image that one brings up in my head. Also I like bananas. The boss lady has been on a songwriters' cruise in the Caribbean (how's that for working?) and I have been accomplishing things back here so that's good.

Katie made some really good spaghetti last night and I didn't take any photos, so this post is photo-less in homage to the spaghetti.

Labels: ,