i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Banjo Po

Well then. I didn't mean for this week's posting to consist of accounts of people I like a lot GIVING me stuff, but that's what happens and by gawd I'm ok with it.

Y'all know I work at Red Leaf School of Music - which is, might I say humbly, the best music school in Austin with the coolest teachers on staff. I teach some guitar and office manage. It's a great thing that keeps my lights on and lets me laugh a lot because Dan and Geno are fun dudes to work for and with and I will not end this sentence with a preposition.

Anyway, in true music school style, Geno and Dan presented me with a banjo yesterday. Apparently they want me around. Apparently I like them a lot because I have been stalking the Craigslist ads for months waiting for a banjo to come my way. How did they know? Nifty.

Geek with a banjo.

Labels: , , ,