i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I got the sick on me.


I think sometimes it's appropriate to put up a photo of pop art monkeys instead of anything else, is all.

I'm a sick kid. I have been oddly cold and unable to regulate my temperature for a couple of days. I mustered some perkiness for a very fun gig last night at the Irie Bean with Stephanie Delk (where my good buddy Katie sang one of my songs better than I can which is awesome). Then I found myself buried under 4 blankets and a sleeping bag with the furnace on and shivering. So I did what any self-respecting stubborn patient would do and called my college roommate who is in med school. She's way far into med school, so she's a doctor in my book. When you say things like, "I was falling asleep standing up today watching colonoscopies," you are a doctor. Anyway I'm supposed to alternate Tylenol and ibuprofen and DRINK JUICE THANK YOU.

I hate juice. I just do. Grapefruit and pomegranate and cranberry are about the only types I can muster down my throat.

Thus ends this whiny, non-musicfied post. Because I have days like that, people. Tomorrow will be better!

Labels: