i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, March 16, 2009

T-Minus One Day

...until I score my SXSW wristband.

All right, so I've been reading and it seems like the panels are not be accessible with a crew wristband for SXSW. Which is what I am getting, I think. I'm new to this whole "paying attention" thing, haha. There is quite the slew of different badges and wristbands and platinum things and such. Which is totally fine because:

a) I plan to spend all of my Thursday waiting in line to see Tori Amos if I have to dangit. I assume there will be a line.

Tori. Amos.

b) Susan said, "Um...shouldn't you be teaching the panel on Merch?" Haha one day. One day.

That does not make the music-seeing planning any easier...I hope to maybe try to fit in Joe Pug and Lucy Wainright Roche and Nellie McKay and Lisa Hannigan and John Gorka and oh yeah Tori Amos. Part of me just wants to wander around and see what I see, though.

Scheduling makes me itchy because I do it for a living.

Labels: , ,