i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wake up wake up we are fortunate

My old apartment is empty and locked. That's my alarm clock in the
middle of the room because for some reason I am a horrible packer and
it sat out a long time.

Katie helped me clean and move the last things out. I don't know how I
got a friend like her but you can't have her. I don't wish moving from
a third floor on my worst enemy. I think I went up and down stairs 100
times this week. Having friends help made it so much better.

That being said my grumpiness is over and I am excited for my two new
living spaces and the opportunities it will afford.

And next time I'm going to own less crap.

Labels: , ,