i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Sunday, August 26, 2007

Relax? What?

Wanna buy a CD? Do ya?

It's been a good weekend. I had a heckuva fun time at the gig on Friday night with Katie, Scott, and Amanda. I had a coconut latte. We all sang or played on other people's songs. I got to pretend I was a lead guitarist for the night, learning a thing or two from Scott. Also I read the paper while "guarding" the tip jar, hehheh.

Then I flew to Albuquerque...well, I'm still here. Saw some good buddies, ate some good food, and J and I filmed a bit in his office/studio. Perhaps a new video blog post will pop up this week! We're pretty excited for this last couple of months of the year (we end our year in November because we can) and it'll be some hard work but...well, it's better than not working hard. Or something. It's late. I'm not coherent.

So anyway, I'm currently baking pecan scones for my life guru Karen because she deserves them, and we have a breakfast "meeting" tomorrow. Then it's back to Austin for the next round. Perhaps another airport blog post will be in order, eh?

Labels: , ,