i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's Thursday already? My life in link form.

Hey there kids. I've been slow at blogging. A few updates:


The weather here is beautiful! It almost called for a hoodie this morning, but I refrained. I'm tough like that.

Mike and Dan in da house. yo!

I saw a great show with porterdavis and Patrice Pike and Carolyn Wonderland this weekend at Threadgill's.


I finished a new song on Saturday in a 3 hour writing spurt. It's nice to be productive on a weekend. I've been writing little songlets every day, with the knowledge that I "turn in" a disc of what I've been working on to Dan at the end of the week. It's an excellent motivator and a really good kick in the pants. If you need motivation, the buddy system does wonders.

I had a headache for about 3 days. Hence I get kind of whiny and abstain from blogging.

I had a fun couple of shows this week at the Irie Bean for the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (HAAM) Benefit and at Club 115. Swank all around!

This weekend I am going to be uber-productive and head to the Life's A Song workshop with Terri Hendrix and Lloyd Maines. Very thrilled that it's finally here! The perfect start to a new season.

Getting ready for another bit o' New Mexico touring with Susan, as well. Also excitement. Also lots of prep. More on that soon...

I'll blog from Port Aransas if I can! If not...see you on the flip side of the weekend.

Labels: , , , ,