i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Moleskine for the Collection

They're so dang handy, and I love a quality writing/notetaking tool, as you know. I'm almost through my 2nd Moleskine to-do/notes/reference blank book of the year, but I decided I needed a more permanent address book. As fun as it is to email my mom every time I need someone's info (thanks, mom), and as handy as a Gmail contact list is...sometimes, you're just not on the internet. Even me. Yes, there I said it: SOMETIMES I'M NOT ON THE INTERNET.

Enter pure and simple Moleskine joy. There are no pre-made forms to fill in. Every page is as blank as my head on writer's block, and I can put as much or as little as I want for each contact. Plus I'll always know my alphabet.


Labels: ,