i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh Crazy Universe

One of the things Josh and I have always told each other is that with some of our ideas and goals, we just have to put them out there and have the universe take care of it. It's just a reminder that patience often pays off ten-fold. I think this whole week is an exercise in patience on both our parts. Remember when I posted on Wednesday that Josh was about to meet his newborn baby girl? Yeah, they're STILL waiting on that. They don't call it "labor" for nothing! Josh just let us know that the water broke, though. Sweet!

I was going to go up to Winnsboro to see Terri play and see my buddy Kate open the show...but alas I have some sort of eye infection thing happening and don't care to share that sort of love. So I'm home. Last night my buddy Katie and I were gonna go see Maria Bamford, who I think is one of the funniest comedians ever (I'm going to refrain from "comedienne" because I hate being called a songstress for whatever reason)...and the show times were unclear and we missed the show. Completely. Maria was onstage when we walked in...ending her set. The dude said she'd be back in 6 months. We'll go then.

So for whatever reason what was going to be a jam-packed weekend has fizzled a bit. I still got to hang out with Katie, and we laughed through a movie. Note...we laughed AT it, not WITH it. DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE. At least don't pay for it...unless you have a snarky friend to go with you! Then it's ok.

This is a very "dear diary" blog. I guess I do those from time to time. It's not all chord theory, yo. But i do think I'll mess with some words and some chords tonight. I got my Martin back from being set-up and beautified, and it is a thing of wonder to behold, with a perfectly adjusted truss rod and newly adjusted saddle and nut. Ok I'm a guitar nerd. I own that.

Let's see what my newly revised weekend has in store, huh? Have a good one yourselves!

Labels: