i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, March 28, 2008

Dear Jana Water; You Did It Again.

To the springs of St. Jana and the fine folks at the Jana Water Company...

Y'all rock.

See, as you saw in my previous post about Jana Water (which I discovered traipsing around New York this winter), the people at this company are amazing. And the water tastes dang good, too. So when they sent me a few boxes full of water and goodies, I was thrilled. And I have gone about my uber-hydrated state of existence ever since...and that was that.

Except last week, on a fairly humdrum day, I get a package. A box that says, "JANA" on the side.

No. No way.

Yes way. More Jana Water!!

Pile of water.

This time, in too cute mini-bottles. I passed some around to my co-workers and drank one or two, and when I got home I piled the rest on my papasan chair just to show you all exactly what a pile of water looks like. THAT, folks, is a pile of water.

Now, I can take things at face value. Water is one of those basic elements for life (unlike pancake mix, which I will fight hard for, but it doesn't have the staying power of Air or Earth). Anyway, I could have just drank (drunk?) the water and been happy. But that's not how I roll. So in order to show my appreciation to the folks at Jana Water, I wanted to show them that the benefits of their mini-bottles can extend long past the actual drinkage of the H2O.

Pencil holder. Obviously. Simple yet refined.

Bookends! When you care enough to prop with the very best.

Something near and dear to my heart: the tip jar.
No question who that tip is for. None at all.


Susan Gibson has a song with the line, "Plastic Jesus on my dash."
Have you ever considered a Plastic Jana on your dash?

Bottleneck slide guitar. The Jana Tone.

Lifting weights was never this refreshing. Exercise and hydration all in one.
(Please don't mock my guns. I just joined a gym. Soon I will be at the gun show).

ONE LAST THING:

At the site I linked to above for St. Jana, there are reviews of the water that comes out of the spring in Croatia. I'm going to paste a few here.

"This is THE smoothest water I have ever had. I can drink 500ml in a few seconds and it feels like I have only had a couple sips :)"

Jana: Water for Chugging.

"mmmmmmmmmm taste so great!!!!!
i just cant live without jana!!"

I think this might go on the side of my tour van and on all my t-shirts.

"Ich geniesse dieses wasser sehr. ich habe alle wassermarken in kroatien ausprobiert und diese schmeckt mir am besten."

Which, translated via Babelfish, roughly comes out as:

"I enjoys this water very much I all water out marks in Croatia tried and these tastes to me best."

Amen. Amen.

Labels: , , ,