i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Everyone's a Lobo: Woof woof woof.

(I kid you not, that was the school chant at UNM.)

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog post for a trip down memory lane:

So one year I went to Homecoming and then we lost but that's ok because I got a tattoo on my cheek.

I'm glad it washed off. I got kind of worried that I had made a bad life choice for a while, and then Beth (she was my roommate) told me, "Jana, it's temporary." And I said, "Well if it's temporary why didn't I get six more?"

I am rather burnt in that photo. I think we sat on the sunny side of the stadium. Plus I wanted to show off as much cherry and silver as I could.


End of nostalgia break.

Labels: , ,