i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, March 14, 2008

Quote - The Very Special Guest - Unquote

This evening was spent at a lovely SXSW week event called Love on the Lawn. Ooo, risque. No, actually it is a concert series that takes place outside a cool boutique named Love...and the show happens on the lawn. Love on the Lawn. Right. The 92 degree high calmed down with some nice breezes and some shade, so it was a perfect evening to see Susan, Patrice Pike, and Monica McIntyre among others. Amazing stuff from all.

We also had a Very Special Guest over to record some background vocals for the EP. This officially upped the number of people who get credits on the record by 33% (up to 3 from Dan and I). Math!

I like to treat awesome people who are amazing singers and also nice to me well, hence I actually WROTE OUT THE WORDS to the song she was singing with. I know. They call that the "extra mile" here in the music biz.

Right now it is obvious that I failed to document this Special Guest session at all,
and am making up for it by taking self portraits with pieces of paper.


A haiku:

Dear Very Special
Guest; Thank You. You are the best.
Best rhymes with Guest. End.

(I never was a haiku writer).


I will now break a cardinal rule of blogging and use an emoticon to express my feelings.

:)

Labels: , , , , ,