i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Connected or Not.

"Find the tempo at which you cannot make a mistake!"

Yesterday at my job we had a power outage that lasted quite a while. So long that we all just went home. There was no power to my desktop computer, and no wifi to get on with a laptop. No email, no Google calendar, nothing. Also it was pitch black in the bathroom. CREEPY!

Yesterday I also paid $3.09 a gallon to fill up my car. I realize that's probably cheaper than some areas of the county but I'm sure higher than others...and higher than I've paid in a while for sure. Will it change where I go? Probably not a whole lot...but it will make me think about planning trips and such around town a little more.

Makes me happy that for the most part, you can get a $5 set of strings for a guitar and use it anywhere anytime. It doesn't need gas, and it doesn't need power. It doesn't need to be connected via wifi to play a chord correctly. It always shows up to the practice session...I'm the more unreliable one on that front, haha.

I love being connected all the time and having info at my fingertips, but sometimes it's just nice to have notes at my fingertips. One note at a time, one chord at a time.

Labels: