i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Saturday, March 1, 2008

Big Leaps

I really need to start taking photos more because otherwise, you're stuck with images of me like this one, sitting on my porch at 8 AM on a Saturday, blogging outside because I can't mooch a wifi signal inside. Thus is life, right? My mom made me that afghan. It's my favorite.

Well, we all safely leap yeared (ooo I gotta pay rent! And taxes!), and as far as I know we all woke up and world spins back on track for another 4 years. The grackles outside my window certainly woke up. At 6 AM. Loudly. I'm used to them now. We're buds.

I'm playing the artist market today (I hope the greyness goes away and lets out some sun), and there's a potluck tonight. Potlucks rock because no one brings something they hate, so there's always something people like to eat at a potluck, even if it's their own dish. Kind of like an open mic for food. "That guy before was horrible...but I played ok." Hehhehheh.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS POST? Oh I don't know.

The new Tift Merritt record, Another Country, is superb. The song "Broken" is amazing. Oh, and here's the video. I love Youtube.


Next week is the new Kathleen Edwards album. Can't. Contain.

Thus ends your random Saturday post.

Also: things are happening, just be patient. I know I'm trying to be! That's why this post is called "Big Leaps." Ahem.

Labels: ,