i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Status Report

Wot?

Where the heck have I been? I don't even know. I finished moving last Thursday, as evidenced by the empty apartment below. Then I spent Friday kinda half-arranging my two new spots. Then I planted some chile plants on Saturday and slept a lot. Sunday was spent at Luckenbach for a great women's songwriter festival at which Susan headlined and kicked major butt. I forgot my camera. Oops.

I think my little ball of stress compartmentalized during the weeks prior to the move because I felt like crap this week. Saltines were a diet staple and that was about it. Meh.

Now I'm sitting at Patsy's Cowgirl Cafe in Austin, watching Susan and Mark Jungers songswap. It's quite enjoyable. I think I'll live. Also who wouldn't live when one gets to wake up to this view just a two minute walk from their TRAILER. Yeah, that's right.


More in a bit...time to pack in on up and drive home. The gig was fun. I am the only nerd sitting at a table in the venue on a laptop. Used to that.

Labels: ,