i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, September 20, 2010

For & Against

For & Against Cover

I just spoke with the kind people at Oasis Disc Manufacturing (yay Donna!) about getting a crap ton of CDs printed (dear Lord you all better buy 1 or 16), and things are underway to get this EP out into the world! Emily Shirley has once again rocked my artwork, and here is the cover. It took me several brainstorms of "what about this?" and "I feel blue. Blue is what I feel," to pin down what I wanted, and every time Emily was patient and presented me with stellar options. I knew we were done when I looked at it and said, "Oh, that's what I should have asked for in the first place."

THAT folks, is why you employ a graphic designer in stead of go all DIY on artwork. (Unless you are an artist, which Emily is, and she did her own artwork and it is stellar. I would end up with Crayola marker on my arm photographed or something).

So I'll get a bunch and then hopefully sell them to kind folks like you. It's a great little record, it really is. Pre-order chances and all that good stuff are forthcoming!

Labels: