i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Friday, September 14, 2007

Obsession Check In

Someone else's oatmeal.

Just for a point of reference, if you ever need to accuse me of being obsessed with anything. (i.e. "Oh yeah?? Well you're dumb, Jana...because you're obsessed with):

- Luna Bars. In particular the caramel nut brownie and the chocolate peppermint. Vegan. Full of folic acid. Gimme gimme folic acid. (Oh no, I just made a Britney reference. Sigh. I thought I was above that. I guess not).

- Grapefruit. Still on that grapefruit kick! Making up for years of lost Vitamin C.

- Sunkist orange soda. I'd also like to think this contributes to my Vitamin C intake, but I think all it does is make me orangey in hue. I spend so much time keepin' it real, yo. I need some artificial flava, too.

- Mindy Smith's CD Long Island Shores. "Out Loud" is a spectacular song.

Mindy Smith. Not oatmeal.

- The Zen of chord theory. Sometimes, when I mess around with words and chords and phrases and open-ended things so much...it's nice to know that the key of C will always have a fifth, and the fifth will always be G. Concrete.

- Oatmeal. I know, it's like I discovered how to eat like an adult or something. I was never an oatmeal kid. Now I like to drench it in cinnamon and eat it for dinner.

Labels: