i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Sunday, September 16, 2007

I practice Google stock prices?

The past few days I have been singing "GOOG GOOG GOOG GOOG GOOG" etc. over and over again. As much as it makes me think of Google stock prices, it's actually my new warm up. It's by a method from Roger Love, who I guess is the "vocal coach to the stars" meaning...lots of stars take vocal lessons, apparently. 5 minutes of GOOG and GUG and MUM and NO! (Also good self-defense practice). This is on top of 13 minutes of warm ups from The Zen of Screaming, involving lots of Gi-Yah-Gi-Yahs and Wee-Oop-Wee-Oops and Eee-eee-eee and Eee-eee-AH-Heys. It probably sounds ridiculous, but it is totally relaxing and Professor Dan says he hears progress, though I just hear "goog goog goog." :)

Labels: , ,