i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Monday, November 26, 2007

Another round of: Best Tip Ever.


The Artist Market is full of swell people, and I'm happy to hang out with them every weekend. This weekend was the first really cold one in Austin, so I was flailing around in 40 degree weather, all a'shivers but having a good time. Then suddenly I see some purpley thing in my guitar case, tossed in by the very talented Bonnie...FLEECE SOCKS!!! She had made them right there at the market for me...I wondered why she asked my shoe size earlier. :) I stopped after that song for a little sock break, and continued my set toasty and warm. These are great days indeed.

Labels: , ,