i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

It's been an interesting week. I was trying to come up with some sort of poignant Thanksgiving post so you all could go eat turkey and tofurkey and think, "Man, that was brilliant. Pass the mashed potatoes." But...I think you all know gratitude in your own ways and I hope I express my gratitude to all of you enough on this blog. I probably don't, but I try.

Last night I saw barely 21'ers and grandparents and mid-life-crisis sufferers and moms and daughters and uncles and aunts...all crammed into the Continental Club watching James McMurtry play a show at midnight. On a Wednesday. It was poetry, and the proof that what we all need is a song with a point was quite evident. People got it.

Right now I'm pretty thankful for this poppyseed kolache for breakfast.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Labels: ,