i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Thursday, December 6, 2007

Year End Recap No. 1: All Googly-eyed

It's nice to sum up the year that was, usually. (Unless you had a really bad year, then you should probably just up the egg nog consumption this season...and spike it). But you know me, and I like lists...and I think 2007 was pretty dang fun. Hence, a mini-series of postings about the year. (No worries, not THAT kind of mini-series. Not the kind that inevitably stars that girl that played Laura Ingalls Wilder on Little House on the Prairie, or perhaps David Hasselhoff).

Let's begin with some Google Analytics. Google tells me how people get to my blog. Most search terms are pretty standard like "jana pochop" and "jana" and "pochop". (Shocking, I know). Also, just to reiterate...if you just got here...THE "H" IS SILENT. But I digress.

Some search terms were a little out of the ordinary. I will link to appropriate posts when possible.

taji iraq - my friend Zoey phoned her friend Kenny in the military while I was playing at the Artist Market. He's stationed in Taji. Long distance, much?

jana of the dragon - as far as I can tell, having gigged at the ABQ venue called The Blue Dragon makes me "jana of the dragon." Rawr!

photo of red velvet bingles - Sorry, but I couldn't find any pictures either. I might have to break down and buy some just to take a photo. Then I'd have a monopoly on Red Velvet Bingles snack cake photos.

zia sun tattoo - I have one, yes I do.

"i roll like a cholo" - This one confused me until I realized my college roommate Beth left a comment with this phrase. Beth's such a linguist.

bugs bunny albuquerque t-shirt - same post. Someone must have been shopping for a t-shirt.

giant super balls - my birthday present from Katie. It still entertains me to no end.

how to be a goog singer - when you type in a search term, it helps to spell correctly. Except this post is all about running scales singing "goog" as part of the Roger Love method, which WILL improve your singing. I hope this person took heed.

making desk out of file cabinets and plank - Call me the Home Depot of songwriter blogs.

music song susan vegan my way - you know what, I have no clue.

schlotzskys t-shirt designs - I would assume they have a sandwich on them. Just a hunch.

who is the best singer-songwriter pie chart - I love this one! Sadly, I don't yet have a blog post relating this very scientific information. I've kind of been sitting on it for a while, waiting for the appropriate time to release this news. Without further adieu:

A STUDY OF THE BEST SINGER SONGWRITERS IN PIE CHART FORM*
(a very scientific study (c) 2007)


* ok kids, I am JUST KIDDING. The thought of quantifying songwriters in pie chart form only made me want a slab of rhubarb a la mode. Also did I mention I am just kidding?

Labels: , ,