i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two Years :: Part 3/5

"Many precede and many will follow; a young girl's dreams no longer hollow. It takes the shape of a place out west, but what it holds for her she hasn't yet guessed."
- Wide Open Spaces (Susan Gibson)


Spring of 2007. Susan Gibson called and asked if I wanted to open for her in for shows New Mexico. Of course I did. That was a great week. I wanted to do that more...the play music for people all over the place thing. I had to have knowledge and skillz that I could not acquire on my own, or it would take me 35 years to do so flying solo.

I called Red Leaf School of Music because one of the owners (Dan!) was in porterdavis, a band I liked. I started a curriculum in voice, guitar, professional development, and business. I learned a lot all summer and Red Leaf became a second home.

Labels: , ,