i am sitting on the starboard
of your only way
back home




Jana%20Pochop
Quantcast



follow janapochop at http://twitter.com


follow supermerchgirl at http://twitter.com

www.flickr.com








Subscribe in a reader

Jana Pochop
Jana Pochop
Promote Your Page Too

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
StumbleUpon
Add to Technorati Favorites
podsafe music network


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Red Leaf!

We interrupt this five part series (c'mon I know you all are chomping on your fingernails, dying to know if perhaps there is a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Friday, eh? Or maybe you just have time to kill between American Idol episodes. That works, too)...

Anyway...this interruption is brought to you by:

MUSIC LESSONS.
Things smart people take to get smarter while having fun at the same time.


I want to wish Red Leaf School of Music a Happy One Year Anniversary! They opened their doors on April 2, 2007. I hadn't met Dan and Geno yet, but I got myself over there as fast as I could. You won't find a better business duo in the city...they work hard and their students and staff love them. And the one-liners fly. I think between them they have every line of every movie ever memorized and catalogued for appropriate usage when needed.

Geno looks ready to play but he's really just thinking up his next movie quote line.

Dan gets the kids from FBR (Federal Bureau of Rock) tuned up and ready for a performance.

You can come check out sets from all the Red Leaf bands (and moi) at Red Leaf Rocks - an anniversary party on Saturday, April 5th at the United States Art Authority next to Spider House. (I hear there's cake, too!) Get the specs here.

Labels: ,